Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

$10 for this?

We were at the BX picking up some last minute supplies on Friday before Javier got home, and I ran Lion to the barber shop so he didn't look so shaggy compared to his brother. This is what I got for my money:





See ... I should have done it myself and gone for the pedicure. I, of course, was chasing after Talon as he turned off the lights to the entire shop. Who leaves a chair directly under 7 light switches? I'm guessing they didn't raise two boys. I didn't realize how bad it was until we woke up from naps. Look at Talon peeking behind him thinking - who's laughing now? Steph - next time, I'm going to see Katchie!!

2 comments:

Sara Bading said...

maybe the barber couldnt see how crappy of a job he did with the lights off :) in related news..we bought the ped egg...can use it at home in between pedis..or if you get really good at painting your own nails you can use it instead of a pedi...hope you have better luck with haircuts in the future

mamasteph said...

I hate to say I told you so, but...... kidding! :) Katch does a great job, so for sure check her out next time!