Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Glorified Cheese Grater ...



Since it appears that I will be giving myself pedicures from now on, several people have mentioned this Ped Egg. It looks like the cheese grater you get when you purchase the Slap Chop. I am a little worried about attacking my feet with the Graty. Even though Vince does say I'll have an exciting life now.

The testimonials I have heard from friends vary widely. Let me know what you think because I don't need my heels looking like the boys hair as I move in flip flops full time.

2 comments:

Sara Bading said...

i used mine last night for the first time. took off all the dead skin, didn't contain all of it in the egg like it says so it's a little messy...but it worked..not bad for 10 bucks..it's no vietnamese person giving me a massage but it's a cheap alternative...no offense to vietnamese peeps who might read kara's blog.

mamasteph said...

LOL! I got one as a gift but haven't used it yet... I'll try it out for you and let you know what I think! :)