Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Monday, May 18, 2009

Dear Sego Lily

This is a Sego Lily, the state flower of Utah:



This is my Sego Lily:



Utah's may appear a bit larger for this post, but mine is far superior! This was part 2 of the best Mother's Day yet! I was treated to the BEST massage I have ever had in my entire life. My masseuse had magic hands. All knots, kinks, and bits of tension were worked out of my body like never before. His name was Jeff, and I tried to purchase him at the front counter when leaving to keep in the basement for morning treatments, but evidently that is frowned upon in the great state of Utah. Next, Giselle swept me away for a mini-facial and a pedicure topped off with sparkly hot pink polish.

What more could a mom ask for to show how special she was? A nap and dinner you say? Jusband had taken the boys to the park so I could get in a much needed nap, and when the trio returned, dinner was in hand. Honestly, how lucky can one girl get?!

I would like to offer a sincere thanks to Jeff, Gisele, and the entire staff at Sego Lily Day Spa. And a great big hug and kiss to the wonderful men in my life who appreciate me enough to send me away for the day! I think I'm still relaxing! Which is why I haven't posted in a week.

1 comments:

mamasteph said...

How awesome! It sounds like you had an amazing and well deserved day!