Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Harder than it looks ...

So much harder than it looks. In an effort to save that ridiculous $20 the barber charges me, I thought - I can cut boys hair. How hard can it be? Pedicure for Mom, here I come!!

To be on the safe side, I started with Talon - a two year can rock an uneven fade, right? Here's what I ended up with ...



Needless to say, I will be taking Lion to the barber today. And painting my own toes.

5 comments:

Whitney Kuhn said...

please, please take my nephews to the barber, or at least call Aunt Joyce for some hair cutting tips!

mamasteph said...

He is so cute! Call Katchie, she is awesome at what she does!

Sara Bading said...

I would like you to try the ped-egg while you're painting your own toes. Let me know how it works.

E.C. said...

The ped-egg is awesome...just don't push too hard. Love that you're blogging now, Kara. I'm adding you to my page today.

:)

Unknown said...

Ask me about our cousins and the "flobee".
It was hair cutting tool to attach to the vacuum (NO MESSY HAIR ON YOUR FLOORS!)
Talon's hair looks good compared to that fiasco