Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good intentions are at least, the seed of good actions

With my jusband out of town, I sat down with the intentions of actually adding something to this blog I started, probably about a year ago. I searched and found the perfect layout to compliment our day at Dinosaur Park. However, my search for the camera cord to upload the pictures of this great day was not as fruitful. Better than leave with nothing yet again, this is what I've got.

I decided to take the boys out for one last great adventure before we are rained in for a week. How fair is that? Jusband out of town and two rambunctious boy and I are stuck in side literally staring at each other for the next 8 days. That being said, the day was great. I tried to get them interested in talks of the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous, but they were more interested in pretending the dinosaurs were about to have them for lunch. Go figure!

2 comments:

mamasteph said...

Hooray! You finally blogged! Love your background! I'm glad you made it to the dinosaur park--it's a fun place to go with kids! Sorry to hear you'll be rained in....but have you tried the Children's Treehouse museum in Ogden yet? It's indoors and a ton of fun for kids!

Sara Bading said...

AMEN...she blogs....keep it up woman...