Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

You're ummm ... a ummmm ....

cranky pregnant lady - that's what I am!

So today we went to give Talon his second H1N1 booster. While waiting in line the lady looks me up and down focusing on the expanding belly and says, "You need to be getting one of these too. You are .... ummmm ... a ... ummm ... caregiver?!" HAHA! To be 21 weeks pregnant. Pregnant lady belly, or just FFFAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!! Hilarious. I told her I already had one, and he was here for his booster. I let her feel awkward, which maybe wasn't the best, but it made me laugh!

5 comments:

Sara Bading said...

kara...i would have gone off on her. not only with the fat thing (which i think is a compliment that at 21 weeks you look fat and not pregnant) but that she assumed you weren't his mother.

E.C. said...

Love it.

Wonder Woman said...

I don't think she thought I wasn't his mom at all. I just think she didn't want to offend me by calling me pregnant. Only pregnant people and caregivers of young children can get H1N1. I should be more offended that she thinks I don't look 24 or younger anymore ;) Damn you 30 ... Damn you!

Celie said...

I would love to be 30. Enjoy it. The 50's have really sucked....

mamasteph said...

Just to let you know, I don't think you even look close to 30! You still look just like you did in high school! Where did the time go?!?!?