Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tagged

Thanks Elizabeth ...

1.What were you doing ten years ago? I was at The University of Texas finishing up the second semester of my sophomore year. I had just broken up with my highschool sweetheart about a month ago. Thanks to that, I was a TON (literally I think) thinner than I am now. Ahhh - the good ole days. I was learning how to be a single college woman!

2. What are five things on your to-do list?
1. Finish/start Christmas shopping
2. Laundry
3. Shop for Thanksgiving
4. Decorate for Christmas
5. Pack to go to Houston to have this baby!

3. What are snacks you enjoy? Too many to name - I especially love french fries, flavored coffee creamer, candy, chocolate, and ice cream!! Mmmmmmm .... and thanks to the lovely DASH - something fresh.

4. What are the places you have lived? Nebraska; Cali; Kingwood,TX; Kentucky, Austin,TX; Germany; Oklahoma; and Utah

5. What are five things you would do if you became a billionaire:
1. Build our dream house
2. Pay off the student loans
3. Vacation, vacation, vacation
4. Hook the fam up with some extra cash
5. Donate - anything with kids and reading; helping women

Now, I tag Judith and Steph. Copy the questions, and post your answers, ladies!!

1 comments:

DixieChick said...

Thanks!

You better check out my blog too though girlfriend!