Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Aside from September 15, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! What could be better, family, friends, and amazing food!! Do you know what makes Thanksgiving extraordinary? An excuse to eat:



And especially made into:



Jusband needed some for his early Thanksgiving celebration (Lucky! That's the only downfall of living so far from family - only one Thanksgiving around here). He picked up the supplies so I could make it nice and fresh for all his work friends. Except he bought cream of mushroom soup ... ROASTED GARLIC. Don't get me wrong, I love garlic probably more than French's Fried Onions, but I am glad that dish went to work with him!

But at least we know for next Thursday.

2 comments:

Sara Bading said...

not to be the bearer of bad news...but somehow i don't think green bean cass is on your baby diet. Maybe I'm wrong

Julie Emmons said...

I agree on the Sept 15th part!