Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby update!

I am happy to announce that I made it a whole week and hit new week (16!!) and month (4) mark without feeling like crap! Thanks Baby!

The flip side, my skin has turned into that of a 13 year old girl. My chin has not been this bad since the 7th grade Valentine's dance. The only good news is that my DVR does not care what my skin looks like.

We may (fingers crossed) get a sneak peak at baby next week. All girl thoughts will be held until then, and the BIG fatty ultrasound on December 2. Healthy, beautiful baby girl PLEASE!

2 comments:

E.C. said...

Oh my gosh, I can TOTALLY feel you on that skin thing. I haven't seen mine look this bad, well, ever. I'm like, holy hell, I'm almost 30 freaking years old...shouldn't acne be sooo 15 years ago?? ugh...pregnancy...how i loathe you sometimes.

mamasteph said...

Yeah to feeling good! And ditto on the skin situation! Mine has been horrible this time around! My hormones are going nuts with this pregnancy! Fingers crossed, but I have a feeling things won't change! So don't worry! :)