Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Always Wanted!

As you can tell, we are a little bit OBSESSED with the gender of Baby Benton. Don't get me wrong, we will LOVE whatever sweet baby is sent our way, but a little girl would be added perfection. Onto the point! While we were out to dinner because everyone knows a pregnant woman should not be required to cook, and lucky for my, Jusband agrees, I received this fortune:

YOU WILL SOON RECEIVE SOMETHING YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED

Except it was written in Blue instead of Pretty in Pink. I can pretty much guarantee you I haven't always wanted 3 boys.

Oh wait, I already have 3 boys:

2 comments:

Sara Bading said...

if that fortune is right, we're going to be eating more Chinese food! Good Luck...how many more days until you find out.

mamasteph said...

Ha! Love that picture! Yeah, you pretty much have to include your husband in the number of kids you have! I do! :)