Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Big Debate!

Obviously it's been awhile since I have blogged. I have no excuse for the month of June, or even July really - except lack of motivation. But August - I have you covered. Morning sickness this time around is REALLY something special. I'm hoping it's because baby is a girl, but I've read too much to know it really has nothing to do with it. I'm going to guess age and weight this time around; both of which are significantly higher than with any other pregnancy. YIKES! Maybe they can do a tummy tuck when they do this c-section ...

Speaking of my baby girl desire, we have gone a little crazy with baby predictions this time around. Little background info: Baby is due April 9, so she'll (can't blame a girl for trying) delivered April 1 (no joke). That makes me 10 weeks and 1 day as of today. That means I can try crazy things like:



I didn't take a picture of my result, but it looked pretty much just likes this:



I'm still holding out hope that the Chinese calendar rings true for us!!

4 comments:

mamasteph said...

I'm so with you on the tummy tuck....I think it should be all inclusive when you have a c-section! :) Still sending girl vibes!

Sara Bading said...

that thing is bunk..it looks green...what the hell does green mean?t

Wonder Woman said...

Green means BOY :(

Celie said...

OMG! You can name her Celie if she's born April 8 (my b'day)

PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT TO ANY CHILD

Happy for you- hoping it's a girl.